Friday, May 15, 2009

STICK ENEMIES IN FRONT OF DAYTIME T.V.

HEREWITH annual May missive message from I, Mark E. Smith
on this day of celebration/reformation:

ANOTHER year has passed - rapidly for some, too slowly for I,
one-legged yet again.
And yet, things re: The Fall improve, our new label, although young, are coping just about with 'The Fall".
Yea, in a Castleford studio built on gravel the group cracked down some odd things.
The main concern to avoid the much-ripped off already 'Imperial'.
Our next record will be something that scum like that choke on.
We will not be playing 'I.O.W.' 'FEST' either but will play the Mojo sick-trio.

STICK ENEMIES IN FRONT OF DAYTIME T.V.
AVOID GERMAN-BERT'S MOCK ART EXHIBITION IN L.S.W.

I love you all but i cannot embrace you all/
-As of last year,
your dearest pal-

MARK E. SMITH
for 'The Fall'
2009

As I type this in the swirling gales of consequence I wish you, my pals, all the very best.
MAY THEIR INSIDIOUS RAPPINGS DISINTEGRATE INTO THE FOREGROUND

No comments: